We are supporting Ukraine in these difficult times.
As of 26 April, we provided support for a total of approximately UAH 75 million. This includes the following:
- UAH 11.2 million were transferred to a special account of NBU, to the funds Come Back Alive and Save Ukraine, Initiative E+,
- UAH 30 million were allocated for the purchase of government “military” bonds,
- UAH 2.3 million were allocated for food supplies,
- UAH 29 million were allocated for transport, clothing, equipment, and
- UAH 2.7 were allocated for the purchase of medical supplies.
We plan to provide further support.
We are also saving the jobs of all employees of our companies.
We believe that we will withstand and become even stronger together.
Glory to Ukraine!
Stay up to date with our news